A sought after speaker and presenter, Nettye customizes deliverables to meet the needs of your group. Topics can be delivered as keynotes, workshops, breakout sessions or retreats.
Popular speaking topics include:
- Activity Matters
- Addressing Minority Health Disparities
- Answering the Call to Serve
- Breathe – Making Room for Sabbath (Study by Priscilla Shirer)
- Cultivating Spiritual Friendships
- Do you have a Testimony?
- Effective Christian Leadership
- Exploring Meatless Meals
- The Fabric of Faith
- Getting a Grip on Griping
- Healthy Weight Loss that Lasts
- I Am My Sister’s Keeper
- Lessons from the Samaritan Woman at the Well
- Living God’s Purpose for Your Life
- Making Fitness Fit
- May Your Cup Overflow with Love
- Our Call to Worship… Our Call to Change
- Purpose Driven Life (Study by Pastor Rick Warren)
- Putting Worry in its Place
- Stocking a Healthy Kitchen
- Temple Care
If you’re interested in booking Nettye for an upcoming event, download her Speaker OneSheet for more information and complete the Speaking Engagement Form. Someone will be in touch with you soon to discuss the details. Thank you for your inquiry!